Tuesday, September 29, 2009

TMI Tuesday #206


For anyone who doesn't know, I'm getting the questions each Tuesday from here:

http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

This week's questions:

1. Have you put anything edible on (or in) your partner's body and then eaten it? No

2. Have you ever had an AIDS test due to reasonable suspicion or hyperactive imagination? No

3. Have you ever fantasized about someone else other than your partner while you were engaged in sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation? No

4. Have you ever engaged in sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation while in a moving car? A car being driven by someone not engaged in the sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation? No

5. Have you ever had sex so many times or for so long that one or both people involved runs dry? No

Ok, so, to review, I've never had food sex, an AIDS scare, sex in a moving vehicle, a fantasy about someone while banging someone else, or run dry. Apparently, I'm very boring. Though in some ways (#2 especially), that's a good thing!

Bonus (as in optional): Name 5 things an unplanned (or planned) visitor would find in your bedroom? Bed, belt, lotion, panties, and me (clothing optional).

13 comments:

  1. ok..so ...you got some pervs askin questions...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LC...who cares about the first 5 questions. I went right to the bonus question and when you add up bed, belt, lotion, panties and you I get the sum total of hot-to-trot and not boring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trey, I thought I was a little pervvy until today. Clearly, whoever thought these questions up is leaving me in their dust!

    FG, thank you, but compared to others who've posted today, I'm a nun! Minus the habit and whole married-to-God thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think your answers were boring. The last one, with clothing optional was pretty funny. :) Happy belated TMI. :)
    Em.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog isn't boring at all....

    I was intrigued by the questions, ahem. My answer to all but two was a "yes".

    Hmmm TMI

    AV

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mornin Lifechick,
    Me an Bess were both laffin, but we ain't tellin, oh no thet didn.t give it away did it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yesnoyesyesyes

    condomscreamropevibratorkleenex

    Secretia (hey this is fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHAHA! Yea! We could totally hang. I'm boring also, but your bonus question was great!!!

    Sorry so late!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Em! Glad I could have one not-lame answer lol.

    AV, clearly you have lived more than me!

    Bob, hi -- I was just at your blog!

    Secretia, ditto what I said to AV!

    Elle, ha, you didn't fall anywhere near my definition of "late". That would be, like, this time next year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It seems to me that you whipped through these questions and didn't elaborate enough. At least it seems that way for me. Nothing edible? Ever? Really? What the fuck? :) you so need to get dirty with some chocolate or whipped cream, or body shots, or something?? Are you a vegetarian? Put some carrot sticks on the man and nibble them down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog and am looking forward to seeing what other pervy things you have to say! haha

    --Konnor

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dewey, I know, it kind of amazed me that I've never had food involved. Upon further reflection, I've realized that I'm similar to a guy, in that I like to skip the preliminaries, and get right to the action!

    Konnor, thanks, I think? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can make your own list. LifeChick's Like List, or something like that! :)

    Secretia (Secret Story Time)

    ReplyDelete