As a Blogger newbie, I’ve come to enjoy reading others’ Tuesday blog posts. I've decided to give up my TMI Tuesday virginity by posting the weekly quiz here for the first time:
1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
Britney Spears. It would free up the media to cover something I might actually care about.
2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
At a spa, because it could be a nice change of pace to get a massage from someone who doesn’t expect sex afterwards. (Ok, admittedly, I'm usually the one who expects sex afterwards).
3. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
1912, where I would stand on the docks shouting “Don’t get on that ship!!”
4. What is your favorite curse word?
This is like asking a mother which is her favorite child.
5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
Jude Law. He strikes me as someone who’d be sufficiently inventive.
Bonus (as in optional): You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?
Invisibility. This way, in the unlikely event Jude turns out to be a dud, I can climb unnoticed into the bed of another, more gifted movie star.